- Remove the label from the backing sheet and place onto the clean, dry, smooth surface of the item you need to name.
- Rub over the label firmly with the flat of your thumb nail.
- Do not wash the label or put it in water for 48 hours.
- Cleaning the surface where the label is to be stuck with methylated spirits first will ensure it is really clean and improve the adhesive bond.
1) What can I use mini stickers on?
Mini name labels can be used on anything with a clean, hard, smooth surface such as most plastics, metals, glass and paper. But they are perfect for things where space is small like pencils, pens, textas, highlighters, rulers - lots of stationery items! Actually they are our favourite label in the office!
2) Why do I have to wait 48 hours before putting them in water?
The adhesive bonding agent on the back of the label gets stronger over that time. If you immerse them in water before they have bonded strongly they are more likely to come off.
3) Why do I have to rub them with my thumb nail?
The adhesive is encapsulated in tiny 'bubbles' and by rubbing firmly you are breaking them open and letting the adhesive bonding agent out.
4) Can I get them off?
Yes. Simply use a finger nail to lift a corner and them pull it off.
All orders with free shipping are dispatched from our office within 4 business days.
Express Print & Ship orders are dispatched from our office next business day.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by Australia Post. The actual delivery time will depend on where you live and how quickly Australia Post can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over Australia Post delivery times.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers